Applying to the Student Ambassador Program
Thank you for your interest in our program! In order to apply, you must meet the following requirements:
- You must have been at UTD for at least six months before applying to the Ambassadors.
- You must currently be a full-time student with at least a 3.0 cumulative GPA.
The application for the 2020 – 2021 Student Ambassadors opens on February 3, 2020. If you meet the GPA and credit hour requirement, you should be able to view the application link on the Galaxy portal.
Spring Info Session Dates | Davidson-Gundy Alumni Center 1.128
Come learn more about the Ambassador program and how to apply!
- February 6th, 2:30pm
- February 12th, 4:00pm
- February 18th, 1:00pm
- February 24th, 7:00pm
Expectations of Ambassadors
- Attend mandatory meetings on the first Friday of each month from 4:00 – 6:00pm.
- Attend Committee Meetings at least once a month.
- Work a minimum of 15 hours of events per semester.
- Organize and serve at events including but not limited to Oozeball and Thanks Day.
- Serve at large-scale University events including but not limited to Ring Ceremonies and Commencements.