We are now closed to submissions until next Fall
- Fiction: one story, 5,000 words max
- Poetry: 3-5 poems. Longer poems will be considered, but shorter poems are desirable. Please submit poems as one document.
- Creative Non-Fiction: 5,000 words max
- Cover: a single image to serve as the cover
- Translation: 3,000 words max, can be an actual translation and/or a scholarly essay on translation. Please obtain all necessary permissions prior to submitting your piece.
- Drama: one play or screenplay, 5,000 words max
- Academic essays and articles: 4,000 words max, History, Literature, Foreign Languages, EMAC, ATEC, Philosophy
- Performance Art projects, articles, reviews, critiques: Music, Theater, Dance, Film, Visual Arts, 4,000 words max, accompanying still images or graphics, and electronic links to video (through Reunion website) available
- Visual Art: at least 3 distinct images, including drawing, digital, other 2-dimensional formats, and photography. Please submit your files in high-resolution TIFF format of between 5-8 mbs, 300 DPI.
Please submit your work in electronic format to email@example.com . Hard copy submissions will no longer be accepted, read, or returned. Please submit to only one genre per submission period.
- Text should be 12 pt Times New Roman
- Do not include your name anywhere on the submission document. Please include your name and contact information in the body of your email
- Plays and screenplays should be formatted to industry standards
- Use endnotes rather than footnotes, if necessary
- Please follow MLA standards
- Include a biographical statement of no more than 50
words as a separate document
- We accept .doc, .docx, or .pdf files only; and Tiff files for art work.
- In the email subject line, please write the genre of your submission.
Submissions that do not adhere to our guidelines may not be considered for publication. Please allow us three to six months to process your submission. Payment upon publication is 2 contributor's copies of the journal. For an idea of what types of material we generally publish, we recommend reading our past issues.
[ top ]