General | Before Campus | On Campus | Payroll
- You will be paid on the 1st business day of each month.
- You may choose to have your pay check deposited directly into your bank account. If you do not choose this option, you may pick up your check from the Payroll Office in MP 2.224 after 12 p.m. on the first business day of the month.
- UTD Benefits Website
- UT System Benefits Website
- Most important - meet with Dena Davis to go over the HR/payroll forms. Bring your I-9 documentation and original Social Security Card.
- Attend orientation and make insurance selections within 30 days of your start date.
- Comet Card
- Copier Codes
- Parking Pass
All of the forms below are required in order to add you to the UTD payroll system. Please complete the forms, print them, sign, them, and then meet with the School Fiscal Officer, Dena Davis in JO 4.510B at ext.2985. (I have to receive the original forms, not scanned copies.)
- Personal Data Form
- Selective Service (all male employees must complete)
- Direct Deposit
- Criminal Background Check
Bring your social security card and your I-9 documentation when you meet with Karen. Click her for a list of acceptable I-9 documents.