- Examples of Non-Normal Observations for Which a Studentized Sample Mean Has a Student's T-Distribution. Metron, 69, 175-183.(2011, with Mukhopadhyay, N.)
- Estimating a Standard Deviation with U-statistics of Degree More Than Two: The Normal Case. Journal of Statistics: Advances in Theory and Applications, 5, 93-130.(2011, with Mukhopadhyay, N.)
- A Tribute to Frank Anscombe and Random Central Limit Theorem from 1952. Sequential Analysis, 31, 265-277.(2012, with Mukhopadhyay, N.)
- On a New Interpretation of Sample Variance. Statistical Papers, DOI 10.1007/s00362-012-0465-y.(2012, with Mukhopadhyay, N.)
- Two-Stage Fixed-Width Confidence Intervals for a Nortmal Mean in the Presence of Outliers. Sequential Analysis, 32, 134-157.(2013, with Mukhopadhyay, N.)
- Computation of Percentage Points of GMD-based Test Statistics for Testing the Mean of a Normal distribution. Journal of the Japan Statistical Society, accepted.(2013, with Mukhopadhyay, N.)
Invited Conference and Seminar Presentations:
- Seventh International Triennial Calcutta Symposium on Probability and Statistics: Kolkata, India, December 28-31, 2009.
Title: Revisiting Sample Variance and Gini's Mean Difference: Some Alternative Constructions.
- International Workshop in Sequential Methodologies: Stanford University, Palo Alto, USA, June 14-16, 2011.
Title: Two-Stage Confidence Interval Procedures for the Mean of a Normal Distribution: New perspectives.
- International Statistical Institute 58th Congress: Dublin, Ireland, August 21-26, 2011.
Title: On Two-Stage Fixed-Width Confidence Interval Procedures for the Mean of a Normal Distribution.
- The 5th International IMBIC Conference MSAST 2011: Salt Lake, Kolkata, India, December 18-20, 2011.
Title: Estimating a Standard Deviation with U-Statistics of Degree more than Two: The Normal case.
- International Sri Lankan Statistical Conference: Statistical Concepts and Methods For the Modern World: Colombo, Sri Lanka, December 28-30, 2011.
Title: Some New perspectives on Two-Stage Fixed-Width Confidence Interval Procedures for the Mean of a Normal Distribution.
- Organisational Performance: Spatio-Temporal Study: Goa Institute of Management, Sanquelim, Goa, India on January 09, 2012.
- International Workshop on Applied Probability: Jerusalem, Israel, June 11th - 15th, 2012.
Title: Percentage Points of Distribution of GMD Based Test Statistics for theNormal Population Mean and Its Applications to Modified Two-Stage Procedure.
- The 6th International IMBIC Conference MSAST 2012: Salt Lake, Kolkata, India, December 21-23, 2012.
Title: Second-order Efficiency & Asymptotic Expansion of Percentiles for Ratio Type Pivots:LocationScale Family.